Thursday 20 July 2023

Three cube boxes for you to see.

The past year has been less than kind to me healthwise,which explains why there have been no posts. I now describe myself as 'a half-day person' full of good intent but not the energy to do all I want to do after I have undertaken my 'chores'. On the plus side I have updated my first ever cube, which was of Nottingham City Centre in 2017, and added two more: the Beeston and London (Underground) cubes:


They are all on sale in Plane Tree, a not for profit arts and crafts gallery/shop, on Beeston High Road (https://planetreenotts.com). I print and make the cubes in return for £1 to cover part of my costs, as I have no desire to have the taxman knocking on my front door. Coming up to 80, I do not want the hassle!




No comments:

Post a Comment