Wednesday 24 April 2024

BEESTON DAYS OUT BANNER FROM 2019

 Back in the summer of of 2019 I created the banner you can see below based on what I call a 'worm map'. I still like it and would like to create an updated version when I can find the time. Since 2019 we have had two lockdowns and I have had numerous bouts of serious illness and hospitalisation (six times in the 12 months up to my 79th birthday in May last year).

I am pleased to say that I have been getting steadily better ever since, but I am now a half-day person at the best of times and for my 80th birthday, now just three weeks away, I am trying to decide what I want to prioritise during the next decade of my life because there is so much I would love the time and energy to do!

Having started posting again, I hope to manage one post a week from now on. Fingers crossed!


Regards Robert Howard, 24 April 2024

One Lucky old/Octogenarian Bunny🐰

CLICK ON THE MAP TO ENLARGE...





No comments:

Post a Comment