Saturday 4 January 2014

Nottingham City Centre by Bus Map added

The Nottingham Post took me by surprise when they told me that they intended to use my bus column about The Sherwood Forester today. I had expected the story to appear on 13 January and I am still working on my list of places you can reach on Nottingham buses, plus some maps as well, so please come back again, as I will be adding more every few days.

Today I have added part of a Nottingham 'History By Bus' Map I am working on and hope to add two further sections over the next fortnight, so please bear with me…  (in the meantime see right-hand column).

I have also added a Heritage Walking Map I produced in 2007 and was published as part of a walks guide I published with Dunkirk and Lenton partnership Forum.


No comments:

Post a Comment