Friday 15 April 2022

I am a lover of trees and I have an image in my head of Nottingham City Transport's 36 bus and Trent-Barton Indigo travelling along a corridor of trees as they travel through Beeston. I hope the attached will tell you more:

The first image is of a banner being made for me for two events in Beeston later this month. Once I have more details I will share them with you. The second and thirds images are two sides of a leaflet which will accompany the banner when it is on display and, finally, an enlarged version of the sketch map I originally created in June 2020.

I describe my vision 'Creating Green Corridors'. Click on each image in turn to enlarge. I also hope to take them into Beeston High Road when there are nice days. Just turn up and pull up my banner with a small table for my leaflets.














 

No comments:

Post a Comment